- Doubling secondary enrollment from 30% to 60% has the potential to halve the risk of conflict
- Education restores normalcy in a child’s life, even in the midst of conflict
- Education promotes peacebuilding and can help mitigate future conflict
- People with a primary education are 1.5x more likely to support democratic processes
- Education helps prevent early child marriages
We believe we can reach 6,000 children in war with education by the year 2020.
Join us to empower a generation to rise up out of the cycle of war.