Since entering into 2016, we have spent much time dreaming for the future of our organization. As we begin to build more schools, create more jobs, and expand our team, there are real financial needs that we need to address. In 2016, our goal is to grow our community of monthly financial partners to a.) solidify our core international team; and b.) to plant deep roots in order to secure our future for continued impact in war zones heading into 2017, 2018, and for many years to come!
The ROOTS Fund is a tribe of monthly donors standing together to see peace established in war zones.
So why should you join the ROOTS Fund?
- You join a community of social activists partnering monthly to see sustainable change.
- Your partnership helps our programs on the ground by providing education, counseling and leadership to those affected by war.
- Your giving supports our team who work to run our programs and operations.
- You will hear exclusive stories and updates on what is happening on the ground.
- You will automatically be entered into a draw for a life changing opportunity to visit our schools in the DR Congo and see first-hand the impact you are making through your generous giving.
Please consider joining with us this year by giving monthly, whether it’s $5, $50, or $500, and partner with us to see change in war zones.